- [July 19, 2018] Along with Kazhuo Oku, Eric Rescorla, and Nick Sullivan, our proposal for encrypted SNI in TLS 1.3 ("draft-rescorla-tls-esni") was accepted as a TLS WG document.
- [March 5, 2018] Three new CFRG drafts were submitted today, including: "draft-cremers-cfrg-randomness-improvements-00," "draft-sullivan-cfrg-hash-to-curve-00," and "draft-sullivan-cfrg-voprf-00."
- [December 8, 2017] I successfully defended my Ph.D. dissertation entitled, "Security and Privacy Challenges in Content-Centric Networking."
- [November 13, 2017] I presented draft-kuehlewind-taps-crypto-sep at the IETF OPSEC meeting at IETF 100 in Singapore.
- [September 8, 2017] Along with Brian Trammell, Colin Perkins, Mirja Kuehlewind, and Tommy Pauly, we submitted a new revision to the Post Sockets IETF draft.
☕ My Daily Grind
I am a Secure Transports Engineer at Apple. I also serve as a co-chair of the IETF TLS Working Group. I recently graduated from UCI with a Ph.D. in Computer Science, where I focused on network security and privacy under Gene Tsudik. My tenure at UCI was funded by a NSF Graduate Research Fellowship.
Before Apple, I was a core developer of CCNx in the Computer Science Laboratory at PARC (Palo Alto Research Center). I graduated with a B.S. and M.S. in Computer Science and B.S. in Software Engineering from RIT in 2013. During my time there I was advised by Dr. Stanislaw Radziszowski. In the past, I worked at Intel, L-3 Communications, and other small software firms. I received the NSF Graduate Research Fellowship (NSF GRFP) in 2014. I am also a member of the IEEE, ACM, IACR, SIAM, Internet Society, and Tau Beta Pi organizations.